|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Samurai Slice (DS)
In this endless subgame, the player must hit the cowbell with the stick in time to the beat of the music (count 1, 2, 1, 2), and keep it consistent for as long as they can. The driver will occasionally drive through tunnels which will muffle or completely silence the music to throw the player offbeat. If the player begins hitting the cowbell offbeat, the woman will begin looking at the road with a shocked/worried face. If the cowbell is hit offbeat for too long, a beat is missed, or a beat is hit when you shouldn't have hit it, the woman will become irritated and stop the car, thus ending the game. The distance she drives will determine the player's score.
As the player progresses, the woman will drive through more areas with unique sceneries. The frequency of her driving through tunnels also increases and eventually the tunnels will completely silence the music. Her sense of the player hitting the cowbell becomes both sharper and stricter. Eventually, she will almost immediately stop the car when the player goes offbeat rather than waiting.
- Tap = Hit Cowbell
- Hit: The woman will continue driving, and the progress continues.
- Barely: The woman will cast a worried look on her face.
- Miss: The woman will immediately stop driving, annoyed, then look at the player angrily. One miss ends the game.
- When driving, one of the landscapes you can come across is filled with the moai statues from Moai Doo-Wop. Another has loads of farmers from Crop Stomp.
- Once the player has driven far enough, billboards that post the number (555) PECK-YES will appear in the background. This number can be entered into the Rhythm Toy, Phone.
In Other Languages