"(The close trio, they are always calling out to each other and practicing enjoyably.)"
— Toss Boys 2 Description
| Toss Boys 2|
トスボーイズ ２ Tosubooizu 2
|| Rhythm Tengoku
| Game Number
| Perfect Reward
|| Rhythm Standup
Toss Boys 2 (トスボーイズ ２ Tosubooizu 2) is the sequel to Toss Boys and 44th game in Rhythm Tengoku. This game has the Toss Boys in a sky environment with slightly different appearances.
The gameplay as well as the song that plays are the same as they were in the original game. The only things that differentiate the two are the toss patterns and aesthetics.
- A: Hit ball with Aka-chan (Red kid)
- B: Hit ball with Ao-kun (Blue kid)
- D-Pad: Hit ball with Kii-yan (Yellow kid)
- Hit: The ball is hit and launched to the person who's name was called.
- Barely: The person who hits the ball will look worried, and the ball will be out of shape. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The ball hits the kid's head, as well as the kid being surprised. The kid that threw the ball will have a distorted voice, usually a bit higher pitch.
- "カントクのことば" (The director's words)
- "練習の成果が でてないな。" (The results of practice are not appearing.)
- "あせってないか？" (Aren't you in a hurry?)
- "スピードに ついてこい。" (Follow the speed.)
- "う~ん．．．" (Yeah...)
- "まぁまぁ、 かな。" (OK, I guess?)
- "とりあえず．．．" (Anyway...)
- "よしと します。" (You did your best.)
- "きほんが できている！" (The basics are down!)
- "かなり おちついてる！" (Pretty calm!)
- "速さをモノにしている！！" (You've made the speed yours!!)"
"こんなところで 終われない！" (It's not over yet!)
"最強メンバーのたんじょうだー！！" (The birth of the strongest member!!)
- Aka-chan's hairstyle in this game bears a resemblance to Penny Crygor, a character from the Warioware Series, another series worked on by the developers of the Rhythm Heaven series.