"Chameleons are great pets to have
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Tongue Lashing|
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Tongue Lashing (カメレオン Chameleon) is the 17th minigame that has been introduced in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, you assumingly play as a Chameleon, attempting to eat a series of bugs. It is unknown if the game is related to the Chameleon game from the Endless Remix.
The goal of the game is to help chameleon aim for bugs that fly over it. Press A when a bug flies over the chameleon's eyes. Sometimes, you have to catch two at once. You may also have to catch red bugs which hesitates moving until it passes by faster than the yellow ones.
- A: Eat a bug
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Eat a bug
- Hit: The chameleon catches the bug and swallows it, making it happy sometimes.
- Barely: The bug will laugh at you if you reach too early to catch it, making chameleon upset and letting a bug pass by. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: You miss the bug and it passes by.
- "Pet Theories"
- "Some many bugs, so little time."
- "Those quick bugs are a bother."
- "The poor thing is famished..."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "The chameleon appears well fed."
- "Quick bugs don't bug it!"
- "Omnomnommm! You did it!"
|I bought this jar of Chameleon Wax because the chameleon keeps getting stuck on the walls. With this stuff applied to his feet, he just slides right down!|
The Skill Star can be collected when you catch the second Red Bug.
- The laughter of the yellow bugs when the chameleon goes offbeat is the piched-up voice of Slugger from Exhibition Match.
- The voice when the guy says "Yes!" after you eat the red bug is the same one from Toy Car in American version of Fever.
In Other Languages