| The Clappy Trio|
パチパチ三人衆 Pachi Pachi Sanninshu
|Artwork from Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Appearances|| Rhythm Tengoku,|
Rhythm Heaven Fever,
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
The Clappy Trio are a group of 3 lions wearing red afros who appeared in The Clappy Trio in Rhythm Tengoku, Rhythm Heaven Fever and Rhythm Heaven Megamix. They are some of the most recurring characters in the Rhythm Heaven franchise, having appeared in one game (re-released in other titles) and many cameos in the series.
The Clappy Trio are three lions, sporting red afros and white disco suits. They enjoy to clap their hands in time to the beat of a song in turn. They are colored yellow-orange, their noses are red, and their afros are red with yellow sparkles on them. It is also possible that they are a worldwide group, having 'gone on tour' in the rhythm game The Snappy Trio, where their backdrop is, instead of the white studio, a wild west city, and their costumes instead being blue suits with hats!
- The Clappy Trio
- Remix 1 (GBA)
- The Snappy Trio
- Remix 6 (GBA)
- Remix 7 (GBA) sometimes with 4
- Remix 8 (GBA) in Snappy outfits
- The Clappy Trio Tempo Up!
- Remix 1 Tempo Up!
- Freeze Frame (cameo)
- Launch Party (cameo)
- The Clappy Trio (Wii)
- Catchy Tune (cameo)
- The Clappy Trio (Megamix)
- The Clappy Trio 2
- Citrus Remix
- Freeze Frame (Megamix) (cameo)
- Launch Party (Megamix) (cameo)
- The Snappy Trio (Megamix)
- Right-Hand Remix
- Final Remix
- According to 'Leader's Notes' in Rhythm Heaven, one of the members in The Clappy Trio had left the group to teach The Chorus Kids how to sing right in Glee Club.
- The Clappy Trio has appeared in every game. (In Rhythm Heaven they made a cameo in a minigame Freeze Frame as a crowd with Space Dancers, Rap Men and Monkeys.)
- The Clappy Trio has appeared as playable characters in 16 different games through the series, excluding cameos.
- The Clappy Trio sometimes has a fourth member (in Remix 7 (GBA)), although the sign above them still said "Trio Timing". The fourth member has yet to appear since.