"I'm gonna ace this tango competition:
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Tangotronic 3000|
ダンスホール Dansu Hooru
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Tangotronic 3000 (ダンスホール Dance Hall) is the sixty-first minigame introduced in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player controls a Tangotronic who has to dance tango with a girl at a ball dance.
The player controls a robot, who dances with his partner at a ball dance. Pressing A button will make the robot take a pose step three times at a time after hearing 3 cow bells, the Tangotronic will sometimes spin his head when the player hears a whistle and when the voice says "Ready!" you must press B button to do a pose while spinning your partner in time.
- A: Take a pose step or spin your head
- B: Do a pose while spinning your partner.
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Take a pose step or spin your head
- Hold and release Stylus: Do a pose while spinning your partner.
- Hit: The Tangotronic spins his head and strikes a pose. When he spins the woman successfully, flowers will surround them.
- Barely: The Tangotronic will do the moves with a "tik" sound. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The Tangotronic's head springs out of his body, and he blushes.
- "Judge's Commentary"
- "You've come unscrewed!"
- "Maybe we should check your data ports..."
- "Your turns were defective."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Your steely composure was flawless."
- "Perfect moves!"
- "Your programmer would be proud!"
|My new partner helped me win second place in the tango contest, and for that he'll always be second place in my heart.|
Perfect the second spin dance before you hear "Ready" correctly to collect the star.
- This game has a similar rhythm to Blue Birds and it's sequel, while the button inputs are identical to the Megamix version of Frog Hop.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ダンスホール Dance Hall|