"I'm gonna ace this tango competition:
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Tangotronic 3000|
ダンスホール Dansu Hooru
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
The player controls a robot at a ball. There are several different cues you must listen for. The first cue is a whistle that will signal you to press A twice.The second cue indicates that you need to press A three times. The final cue is a voice that says, "Rea-dy". After this cue, the player must hold B for a short time.
- A: Take a pose step or spin your head
- B: Do a pose while spinning your partner.
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Take a pose step or spin your head
- Hold and release Stylus: Do a pose while spinning your partner.
- Hit: The Tangotronic spins his head and strikes a pose. When he spins the woman successfully, flowers will surround them.
- Barely: The Tangotronic will do the moves with a "tik" sound. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The Tangotronic's head springs out of his body, and he blushes.
- "Judge's Commentary"
- "You've come unscrewed!"
- "Maybe we should check your data ports..."
- "Your turns were defective."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Your steely composure was flawless."
- "Perfect moves!"
- "Your programmer would be proud!"
|My new partner helped me win second place in the tango contest, and for that he'll always be second place in my heart.|
Perfect the second spin dance to receive the star.
- This game has a similar rhythm to Blue Birds and it's sequel, while the button inputs are identical to the Megamix version of Frog Hop.
- The "Rea-dy!" cue from this game is the same as the cue in Tap Troupe from Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- This is currently the only game to have a mix of 2D sprites and 3D models.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ダンスホール Dance Hall|