|← Previous Minigame|
Marching Orders Tempo Up!
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
The Clappy Trio Tempo Up!
| Spaceball Tempo Up!|
エアーバッター TEMPO UP! Air Batter Tempo Up!
|Appearance||Rhythm Tengoku Arcade|
Spaceball Tempo Up! (エアーバッター TEMPO UP! Tempo Up! ) is identical to Spaceball from Rhythm Tengoku and it's the 4th Extra stage game in Rhythm Tengoku (Arcade). In this variant, the Space Slugger is colored blue and the masks are different -- an orange alien and a guy with a square head.
The gameplay is the same, but the tempo is sped up, with a more vibrant synth for orchestration.
- A: Swing bat
- Hit: The ball flies offscreen.
- Barely: A "doink" is heard as the ball bounces out of the room. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The ball falls in the hole in the floor.
- "Maybe you should try tee ball."
- "Work on those rests."
- "You're a mess once we zoom in or out."
- "Eh. Good enough."
- "For now, that'll do..."
- "You barely made it."
- "You wait patiently for the perfect moment!"
- "You can do it even when you can't see!"