"Don't drop the ball! It takes some crafty legwork to keep that thing in the air! Kick, kick, kick!"
|← Previous Minigame|
Remix 5 (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Space Soccer|
|Perfect Reward||Space Soccer song|
Space Soccer (リフティング rifutingu "soccer ball juggling") is the 26th minigame unlocked in Rhythm Heaven. This game is about Space Kickers who are training at jughling soccer ball by using knees. Space soccer also reappears in the sequel, Space Soccer 2. Attaining a perfect unlocks the music for this game.
The objective of the game is to keep the ball up by kicking it in time with the rhythm. Many other 'Space Kickers' will also join in sync midway through the game.
You tap to kick the ball in time with the music. The space kicker will frequently Kick the ball up higher and say "High, kick, toe!" And you have to flick the stylus to keep the ball in the air.
- Tap: Kick
- Flick: High kick
- Hit: The ball is kicked up and the gameplay smoothly continues.
- Barely: None of this game. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The ball falls and another ball appears at the beginning of the following measure.
- "Cosmic Coach says..."
- "Watch your knees!"
- "You need to work on your trapping."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Good knee kicks there!"
- "Your kick has a nice snap to it!"
- "Nice trapping legwork!"
- Sometimes if you flicked the Stylus too quickly while holding it, the space kicker makes a shocked expression after doing that.
- There are unused sprites of the Space Kicker left in the game's files, but they were cut for unknown reasons.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||リフティング "Soccer ball juggling"|
|Korean||스페이스 사커 Space Soccer|