"Intruder alert! Again!
|← Previous Minigame|
Remix 9 (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Shoot-'Em-Up 2|
シューティング2 Shuutingu 2
|Perfect Reward||Crew's Log|
The player's ship is now white with green patterns on it, and is flying through some sort of cube area. The enemies are gray, cube-shaped things with black eyes and mouths. The Shoot-'Em-Up Radio Lady has a change in appearance, wearing a red and yellow helmet and a dark-green shirt. The game starts out on the original's third phase, and goes on from there. The other two phases have more complicated rhythms and are faster-paced.
- Tap: Shoot
- Hit: The alien is destroyed completely.
- Barely: The alien is only disabled, not completely destroyed. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The alien damages the player's spaceship.
- "Commander's Debriefing"
- "Some enemies got past you."
- "The high-speed volleys are tricky."
- "Your trigger finger is a little slow."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Your 8-shot volleys were amazing!"
- "Nice work, right to the end!"
- "Incredible work on the fast shots!"
- The Shoot-'Em-Up Radio Lady's helmet looks like the ones the cadets wear Rhythm Tengoku's Marching Orders. In the Superb screen, they're wearing an outfit resembling the marchers' outfits. They're even making a similar pose to when they march.
- Missing even a single alien will cost you a Just OK.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||シューティング2 Shooting 2|
|French||Bataille galactique 2|
|Spanish||Guerra Galáctica 2|
|Korean||수팅2 Shooting 2|