"The guitar work gets a bit technical here, but if you can pull it off, just think how cool you'll look!"
|← Previous Minigame|
Munchy Monk 2
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Remix 10 (DS)
| Rockers 2|
ロッカー２ Rokkā 2
|Perfect Reward||Guitar Monthly (Reading material)|
Rockers 2 (ロッカー2 Rokkā 2) is the 49th minigame of Rhythm Heaven. It is also the sequel to Rockers. Aside from the characters and the background, nothing changes between the two versions aside from being slightly harder.
Rockers 2 newly features the use of the R or L Trigger (R being used if the player is playing right-handed, and the L being vice versa) on the Nintendo DS to "bend" notes, similar to that of a whammy bar.
The gameplay is merely slightly more complex than the original as you have to use the new cue added in this gameplay. Press R or L Trigger (R being used if the player is playing right-handed, and L being used if the player is playing left-handed or vice versa) on your DS console to "bend" notes during the high note routine while flicking strum guitar and tap it to tune its strings after finishing "bending."
- Tap: Prepare strum/mute guitar strings
- Flick: Strum guitar
- L/R Trigger: "Bend" strummed notes
- Hit: White bolts appear around the player.
- Barely: Blue tears appear around the player, the tune of the strum will be slightly off tune. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: If the player strummed off beat, Yellow vines appear around the player and the tune of the strum will be very off tune. Also, the J.J. Rocker will stumble if the player does nothing or strums off beat.
- "Audience reaction:"
- "You didn't play off each other well."
- "That performance didn't really gel."
- "You didn't play in sync too well."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "That was a call to AWESOME."
- "You two were in perfect sync!"
- "That last one rocked!"
- J.J. Rocker double taps the guitar after each strum during the first few verses of the song, but it is not required to copy from it. This was proven in the prequel as well.
- Rockers 2 is the only rhythm game to feature another control method aside from tapping and flicking as well as the only game using a button in Rhythm Heaven.
- This is one of the four sequels in Rhythm Heaven to have a new cue and practice section, the other being Fan Club 2, Rhythm Rally 2, and Fillbots 2.
- There is an unused graphic that was supposed to be used for the Superb screen but it got cut for unknown reasons.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ロッカー2 Rocker 2|
|Spanish||Los Rockeros 2|
|Italian||The Rockers 2|
|Korean||로커 2 Rocker 2|