"The guitar work gets a bit
|← Previous Minigame|
Munchy Monk 2
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Remix 10 (DS)
| Rockers 2|
ロッカー２ Rokkā 2
|Perfect Reward||Guitar Monthly|
Rockers 2 (ロッカー2 Rokkā 2 ) is the 49th minigame of Rhythm Heaven. It is the sequel to Rockers. Rockers 2 newly features the use of the R or L Trigger (R being used if the player is playing right-handed, and the L being vice versa) on the Nintendo DS to "bend" notes, similar to that of a whammy bar.
The gameplay is merely slightly more complex than the original as you have to use the new cue added in this gameplay. Press R or L Trigger (R being used if the player is playing right-handed, and L being used if the player is playing left-handed or vice versa) on your DS console to "bend" notes during the high note routine while flicking strum guitar and tap it to tune its strings after finishing "bending."
- Tap: Prepare strum/mute guitar strings
- Flick: Strum guitar
- L/R Trigger: "Bend" strummed notes
- Hit: White bolts will appear around the student Rocker.
- Barely: Blue tears will appear around the student Rocker and the strum will be slightly off tune. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: Yellow vines will appear around the student Rocker and the strum will be very off tune. J.J. Rocker will stumble over.
- "Audience reaction:"
- "You didn't play off each other well."
- "That performance didn't really gel."
- "You didn't play in sync too well."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "That was a call to AWESOME."
- "You two were in perfect sync!"
- "That last one rocked!"
- J.J. Rocker double taps the guitar after each strum during the first few verses of the song, but it is not required to copy from it.
- The four songs in the Technical Course of the Guitar Lessons use the note bending from this game.
- Rockers 2 is the only rhythm game to feature a control method aside from tapping and flicking as well as the only game using a button in Rhythm Heaven. It is also the only game to use the L and R buttons in the entire Rhythm Heaven franchise.
- This is one of the four sequels in Rhythm Heaven to have a new cue and practice section, the other being Fan Club 2, Rhythm Rally 2, and Fillbots 2.
- There is an unused sprite that was supposed to be used for the Superb screen.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ロッカー2 Rocker 2|
|Spanish||Los Rockeros 2|
|Italian||The Rockers 2|
|Korean||로커 2 Rocker 2|