"Nothing says "rock" like
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Karate Man Kicks!
|Perfect Reward||Song (Rockers)|
Rockers (ロッカー Rokkā ) is the 28th minigame in Rhythm Heaven. This game is about two rockers who rock out on stage. The sequel, Rockers 2, is unlocked later on. Furthermore, when completing Rockers with at least 15 Medals, Guitar Lessons Basic Course will be unlocked in the Medal Corner.
In this rhythm game, the player plays as the rocker on the right of the stage. The player must wait for J.J. Rocker to finish his guitar routine for the player to copy. When the announcer shouts "Come on!" or "Last one!", you must join in with him and play the guitar routine together.
- Tap: Prepare strum/mute guitar strings
- Flick: Strum guitar
- Hit: White bolts will appear around the student Rocker.
- Barely: Blue tears will appear around the student Rocker and the strum will be slightly off tune. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: Yellow vines will appear around the student Rocker and the strum will be very off tune. J.J. Rocker will stumble over.
- "Audience reaction:"
- "You didn't play off each other well."
- "You didn't play in sync too well."
- "That last one was just meh."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "You played off each other perfectly!"
- "You two were in perfect sync!"
- "That last one rocked!"
- J.J. Rocker will double tap the guitar after each strum during the last verse of the song, which is not required to copy.
In Other Languages