"This final remix will put your punching, tapping and plucking skills to the test! (No practice.)"
|← Previous Minigame|
Sneaky Spirits 2 (GBA)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Karate Man Tempo Up!
Remix 8 is the 48th and final game in Rhythm Tengoku.
List of Games
|Marching Orders||Karate Man||Tap Trial||Samurai Slice|
|The Snappy Trio||Karate Man||Rhythm Tweezers||Space Dance|
|Marching Orders||Tap Trial||Showtime||Rat Race|
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "That...could have been better."
- "Eh. Good enough."
- "For now, that'll do..."
- "You barely made it."
- "That was great! Really great!"
- Try Again: "Today's trip was... pretty much a total wreck."
- OK: "Today's trip was... long and stressful."
- Superb: "Today's trip was... an exhilarating drive!!"
- The face Karate Joe makes when the final object is it is re-used in the next two games. In Rhythm Heaven, it is used when he successfully does a kick in Karate Man 2. In Rhythm Heaven Fever, it is used in Remix 9 in a similar fashion to this game, where it shows up if the last object is hit.
- The rating screens for this game influenced the rating screens for Machine Remix in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
- This is the only Remix to introduce a new mechanic during the gameplay with the "みせてあげない♥" sign in Rhythm Tweezers.