|← Previous Minigame|
Sneaky Spirits 2 (GBA)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Karate Man Tempo Up!
Remix 8 is the 48th and final game in Rhythm Tengoku.
List of Games
|Marching Orders||Karate Man||Tap Trial||Samurai Slice|
|The Snappy Trio||Karate Man||Rhythm Tweezers||Space Dance|
|Marching Orders||Tap Trial||Showtime||Rat Race|
- "なぞのリズム組織から通達" (From the Mysterious Rhythm League)
- "まだまだです。" (Still a ways to go.)
- "う~ん．．．" (Yeah...)
- "まぁまぁ、 かな。" (OK, I guess?)
- "とりあえず．．．" (Anyway...)
- "よしと します。" (You did your best.)
- "かなり、 サイコーでーす！" (Really great!)
- The face Karate Joe makes when the final object is hit is re-used in the next two games. In Rhythm Heaven, it is used when he successfully does a kick in Karate Man 2. In Rhythm Heaven Fever, it is used in Remix 9 in a similar fashion to this game, where it shows up if the last object is hit.
- The rating screens for this game influenced the rating screens for Machine Remix in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
- This is the only Remix to introduce a new mechanic during the gameplay with the "みせてあげない♥" (No Peeking♥)sign in Rhythm Tweezers.