"It's time to mix things up!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
The Rhythm League
Remix 10 is the 50th and final game in Rhythm Heaven. This remix contains all twenty-four of the rhythm games in one, including the credits game Airboarder. Completing it gives the player access to Battle of the Bands.
List of Games
- "Rhythm League notes:"
- "Try a little harder."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "That was really great!"
- This game started the tradition of putting a remix with all the games as the last rhythm game. Rhythm Tengoku did it first, but it was on Remix 6, whereas Rhythm Heaven's and Rhythm Heaven Fever's are on Remix 10.
- The game's Rating Screens introduced Rhythm Heaven as a place, though it would go unnamed. The place would appear many times in Rhythm Heaven Fever as cameos.
- The rating screens for this game influenced the rating screens for Remix 7 in Rhythm Heaven Fever, including the appearance of Rhythm Heaven.
- There are some parodies on Youtube and most of them are reuploaded from NicoNico while the rest are uploaded on YouTube.
- One of The Stepswitchers from Lockstep Appear in the Shoot-'Em-Up part of this remix.
- This is the only Remix 10 not to have any variation of Micro-Row, Air Rally, See-Saw, Flock Step, Figure Fighter, Working Dough, and Hole in One, since the games mentioned did not appear in this installment.
- This is also the only Remix 10 not to have its Rhythm Test show up at some point.