|← Previous Minigame|
Kung Fu Ball
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Pirate Crew (ボート Boat ) is a 2-player Endless Minigame in Rhythm Heaven Fever unlocked after obtaining 6 Duo Medals.
The player controls a crew member on a pirate ship to transport pigs to other islands.
The captain will yell 3 different things to order how to row the ship:
- "Everybody Row!" (Japanese: まっすぐすみ！Massugusumi!) ordering everybody to row on every beat
- "And Left turn!" or "Okay, Right turn!"(Japanese: 右/左みだれ！Migi/Hidarimidare!) making everyone on the outer side of the turn row every half a beat while those on the inner side row normally.
- A P1: Row (Red pirate)
- A P2: Row (Blue pirate)
- Hit: The crew member will row smoothly.
- Barely: The crew member will row a little roughly. Their oar will turn red.
- Miss: The crew member will row roughly, causing a pig to fall into the water. Losing all of the pigs ends the game.
- The Japanese vocal cues bear a resemblance to ones used in Marching Order 2 from Rhythm Tengoku.
- If the word AFLOAT is put into the Police Call phone, a secret word will be activated for this game (the word is GOLFHERO which can be seen on the docks when pigs are getting unloaded). The codeword can be put into the phone to unlock a secret call.
In Other Languages
|German||Ruderer an Deck|