|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
The player controls Munchy Monk, who is feeding a Chorus Kid dumplings. You have to press A to blow a dumpling into his mouth after you hear "One egg" and press A+B to blow peas after you hear "Handfull of peas". They peas will vary in amount throughout the game.
- A: One egg
- A + B: Handful of peas
- Hit: Monk blows a dumpling to the Chorus Kid's mouth, and he eats it making him happy.
- Barely: Monk blows a dumpling too early and hits the Chorus Kid's face, causing it to lose one life. A barely counts as a miss in this endless game.
- Miss: The dumplings that the monk holds will fall, making him, the Kung Fu Girl and the Chorus Kid sad. This will also happen if a monk blows them too late. This will cause it to lose one life.
- Once the player reaches 100 points (and every so often after that), the brown wooden boards will appear in next few levels, display a series of letters, and then go back to normal. The letters that pop up spell BIRDS, which can be inserted into the Police Call Rhythm Toy.
- In addition, some characters from Rhythm Heaven appeared during the next rides in the background such as Pop Singer in her Fan Club 2 outfit, the Frogettes, a Stomp Farmer, the Tiny Ghosts Band, the Love Lab Researchers, Guiro Lizards, the Blue Birds with their captain, the Three Synchrettes, and the Blastronaut (Which are hard to see them in the background.).
- The silhouettes of the Huebirds of Happiness can be seen during the tunnel ride in this game.
- One of the Chorus Kids made an appearance in which you must feed him with dumplings.
- A girl from Kung Fu Ball appears in this game where she is helping the Training Monk feed a Chorus Kid with dumplings.
In Other Languages
|Spanish||El Monje tragon|
|German||Dim Sum Fu|