|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Kung Fu Ball
Rhythm Heaven Fever
The two people playing this game will need to alternate pressing the A button, and once the rice has been pounded enough, it becomes mochi and the next round begins, where the rice needs a bigger and faster pounding. Each round counts down from 15, however (they're slower than normal seconds), so the two of you (or just you holding two Wii Remotes) need to pick up the pace for each round. If either player presses A before the other one does, the usu will break, and the round will start over. The game ends once the mortar breaks three times in the same round. The player colors are indicated by their pants--their headbands have the other player's color.
- A 1P/2P: Pound the mochi
- Hit: The number will go down; when the number is at 0, mochi will fly out and land in a woman's hands.
- Barely: None of this game.
- Miss: The mortars will break the bucket into two pieces and mochi will make an upset face. One miss ends the game.
- Mochi is a traditional Japanese pastry made from rice. While there are easier alternate ways of making mochi now, as well as assembly line mochi using special factory machines and robots, what you're seeing here is mochitsuki, a mochi-making ritual for New Year's Day.
- Sometimes, if you reach high level, Dough Dudes will appear as kagami mochi instead of a normal mochi.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||押忍！15もち Yes sir! 15 mochies|
|Italian||A tutto martello|
|Korean||떡메 치기 Mochi Pounding|