|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Fever
GameplayThe player controls the tsukkomi (which is a crow), and has to press A twice when the boke (who is a vulture) stops talking. Sometimes the vulture ends up thrashing its head back, in which case you have to press the A and B buttons to slap it. You get one point for every successful action, but one mistake and it's game over!
- A: Talk
- A+B: Slap the vulture.
- Hit: If the player times it correctly, the crowd will cheer. If the vulture is slapped, the crowd will be surprised.
- Barely: If the player is a little late, the crowd will look at the birds with an annoyed look. A barely counts as a hit in this game.
- Miss: If nothing is pressed, or you're off-beat, the crowd will lose interest, and the birds will fall through the floor. One miss ends the game.
All of the puns are based off of the object that they are talking about, whether it be sound or same readings of two words, such as "ame" being "rain" and "candy. " The jokes where the vulture is slapped is just a previous joke but he instead winds up. The crow speaks in the kansai (関西）dialect. Some jokes are repeated once or twice. after the last joke, He will repeat one randomly.
- The futon was blown off （布団が吹っ飛んだ）
- I can't find the orange （ミカンがみっかんない）
- Money is scary （お金はおっかねい）
- Rain is candy （雨ってあめえ）
- Camels are fun （ラクダは楽だ）
- Plums are delicious （梅ってうめい）
- To freeze black tea （紅茶を凍っちゃう）
- The frog turns over （カエルが振り返る）
- Curry is spicy （カレーが辛れい）
- Beyond thought is heavy （思いのほか重い）
- I come without being late （遅れず来ておくれ）
- To go to the toilet （トイレに行っといれ)
- I'm meeting a friend （相手に逢いて）
- How much is the salted salmon roe? （イクラはいくら？）
- Grass smells bad （草がクサイ）
- Shall we discuss the hall? （廊下で語ろうか？）
- The pudding is enough （プリンがたっぷりん）
- To go to China （チャイナに行っちゃいな）
- Is watermelon cheap? （スイカは安いか？）
- The squid was angry （イカが怒った）
- I want to go to Thailand! （タイに行きたい！）
- Are the reindeer adults? （トナカイは大人かい？）
- Will the monkey leave? （サルが去る？）
- Look at the rhino! （サイを見なさい！）
- I want to eat a sea bream! （鯛が食べたい！）
- It seems like I want to look at the sun （太陽が見たいよう）
- There's no "eye" in "eyeglasses" （メガネには目がねい）
The Crow's Lines
- Yes! (はい！）
- What's wrong with you! (どないやねん！）
- Manzai is a Japanese comedy routine that involves two comedians. It involves a tsukkomi, or straight man (in this case the crow), who reacts to the bokke, or funny man (the vulture)'s jokes and gags, often with slapstick.
- According to Iwata Asks, the voices were done in-house.
- This game was planned to be a rhythm game instead of an Endless Game. Also, its English name was discovered in the coding files of Rhythm Heaven Fever which translated as "Comedians" with no files inside.