"Excuse us. You look like a big, strong
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
LumBEARjack (マキネコ Makineko; Firewood cats) is the 22nd minigame introduced in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player plays as Woodcutter Bear; A bear who chops logs that are placed on a stump by Lumbercats.
A sequel later appears in Barbershop Tower under the title LumBEARjack 2.
You play as a a bear cutting pieces of wood placed by Lumbercats. Small wood takes only one hit to break, and medium sized wood takes two hits to break. The cats will sometimes place down baseball bats or cans on the stump, confusing the bear. During the gameplay, multiple Lumbercats will appear and dance in the background.
Notice that the large logs do not appear in this variant.
- A: Cut the log
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Cut the log
- Hit: The Lumberbear's log is cut in half, with a bigger log he will successfully hit the log.
- Barely: The Lumberbear hits the log but it bounces off, A barely counts as a miss in this game.
- Miss: If the Lumberbear does nothing the log falls off.
- "The Lumbercats Say"
- "Watch out for those big'uns!"
- "The little logs licked ya."
- "Eyes on the prize, friend."
- "Be wary of tricksy lumbercats..."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "They were axing for it!"
- "Your chopping skills can't be hacked!"
- "Random recyclables don't distract you!"
- "A herd of kitties doesn't distract you!"
|Rumors of the Lumberbear|
|Woodcutter Bear needs these suspenders to keep his trousers up because his muscles get so big when he flexes that he has to wear clothes three sizes too big!|
After the second cat shows up with the next big log time the second hit perfectly to collect the star.
- LumBEARjack is included in the Rhythm Heaven Megamix Demo.
- When he chops something other than wood, the confused sound the Woodcutter Bear makes is the same sound that the Wrestler makes when answering out of turn in Ringside.
- The breath sound effect that plays when the Woodcutter Bear is finished chopping the last log is the same one used in the endless game Clap Trap.
In Other Language
|Japanese||マキネコ Firewood cats|
|Korean||장작 고양이 Firewood Cats|