"This time the rhythm has some bounce to it.
|← Previous Minigame|
Blue Birds 2
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Remix 8 (DS)
| Lockstep 2|
ウラオモテ２ Ura omote 2
|Perfect Reward||Catch You on the Flip Side|
Lockstep 2 (ウラオモテ2 ura omote 2 "backward face 2") is the 39th minigame in Rhythm Heaven. It is the sequel to Lockstep. The speed of this minigame is cut nearly by half compared to the original. It also contains bounces in rhythm, making it harder than Lockstep.
The gameplay of this game is exact the same as its prequel, but the tempo is slower and complex, making it harder to step in place.
- Tap: Step in place
- Hit: The routine continues
- Barely: A small 'tick' sound is heard. The player should also notice that they are out of step with the others. A barely counts as a hit.
- Miss: The Stepswitchers on either side of the player will slap his head while doing their routine.
- "Your partners say..."
- "On the beat? You're a little off."
- "Offbeat? More like just plain "off.""
- "Sloppy work on the transitions."
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "You were all right on the beat."
- "You hit the offbeats pretty well."
- "Nice transitions between beats."
- The Afros the painting men wear resemble the ones that The Clappy Trio wear.
- The song uses a swung beat to differentiate itself from Lockstep.
- When going for a perfect, the game doesn't care about whether or not you got a barely, considering this game is very hard. This also applies to Lockstep, Frog Hop, and Frog Hop 2.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ウラオモテ2 Uraomote 2|
|French||Recto verso 2|
|Spanish||A Contratiempo 2|
|Korean||그림자스텝2 ShadyStep 2|