- Hole in One - "You know what will really improve your golf game? Timing your swings to music!"
- Screwbot Factory - "Robot assembly is a precise task. You'll need to tighten the final screw just the right amount."
- See-Saw - "The seesaw inspectors are here, doing important work to ensure the safety of our children. Serious business, you know. No shenanigans."
- Double Date - "It's your first date with the girl of your dreams! Also, some weasels are on a date! Don't let the double date be ruined by flying balls!"
- Fork Lifter - "Hungry? Hope you have good reflexes!"
- Tambourine - "Ready to play a little Simian Says on the tambourine?"
- Board Meeting - "You finally made it to the big office! If you want to impress the chairman, follow your assistant's advice."
- Monkey Watch - "This new watch works differently from most. You might want to read the manual to learn how to use it..."
- Working Dough - "Time to get to work! Follow your coworker's lead and move those thingies!"
- Built to Scale (Wii) - "Your help is needed down at the factory. We're assembling widgets by... You know what? Just try it out."
- Air Rally - "Keep the rally going in this badminton game! Try not to let the birdie go out of bounds, though..."
- Figure Fighter - "It's the latest in toy-boxer technology! Try him out in the ring for a few rounds. You'll be the tiny, inflatable champ in no time!"
- Ringside - "Live from ringside! We hear the champ's innermost thoughts and feelings after the match!"
- Packing Pests - "Welcome to quality control! Product goes in the box. Anything else--just knock it away. Let's get to work!"
- Micro-Row - "Through the microscope, there's a whole other world!"
- Samurai Slice (Wii) - "An army of evil spirits has invaded a peaceful village. Only a lone samurai can stop them. What dastardly deeds are they up to?"
- Catch of the Day - "It's a perfect day for fishing. The best anglers don't just know about casting and bait--they learn the fish's personalities."
- Flipper Flop - "We may look like cute, fluffy lumps of joy, but we're a grizzled expedition team! We train hard and always follow our captain's orders!"
- Exhibition Match - "OK, Mr. Big Batting Hero, time to show off your skills in an exhibition match! Don't let anything get past you!"
- Flock Step - "It's amazing to see so many birds migrating together. Of course, to avoid stepping on each other's toes, they'll need good rhythm..."
- Launch Party - "Count down to launch! Or rather, count down to launches. Quite a few of them, in fact."
- Donk Donk - "This one's hard to explain. Just focus on switching between the two rhythms. You'll get the hang of it."
- Bossa Nova - "Primitive people played a lot more primitive volleyball than most people realize. Also, their music was pretty sophisticated."
- Love Rap - "Love! It's the most powerful feeling in the world. And there's no better way to express it than through the ancient art of hip-hop."
- Tap Troupe - "With taps on their shoes and boxes on their heads, this quartet dreams of stardom. We understand the taps, but the head boxes...?"
- Shrimp Shuffle - "Shrimp make surprisingly good dancers and will jump at the chance to show off their skills. Try not to bump into anyone."
- Cheer Readers - "You know who doesn't get enough support? People studying at the library. Let's cheer these dedicated students on!"
- Karate Man (Wii) - "This is karate training at its most intense! Punch the flying objects, and go crazy when a whole mess of them come at you!"
- Night Walk (Credits)
- Samurai Slice 2
- Working Dough 2
- Built to Scale 2
- Double Date 2
- Love Rap 2
- Cheer Readers 2
- Hole in One 2
- Screwbot Factory 2
- Figure Fighter 2
- Micro-Row 2
- Packing Pests 2
- Karate Man 2
- Mr. Upbeat (non-Japan releases only)
- Wake-Up Caller
- Munchy Monk
- Lady Cupid
- Manzai (Japan release only)
- Toy Car: Pull back. Let go. What could be simpler?
- Police Call
- Hi-Hat: Have you ever played a Hi-Hat before? if not, take this opportunity to learn.
- Rhythm Fighter
Endless Two-Player Games