"The key to karate, as in all other things, is rhythm.
|← Previous Minigame|
Remix 10 (Wii)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Karate Man|
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Karate Man (カラテ家 Karateka) is the first minigame and a story variation of Karate Man from Rhythm Tengoku that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It is the first game that is played. In this game, you are playing as Karate Joe who must punch the flying objects off-screen The game scenery is pink with light-pink circles.
A sequel later appears in Honeybee Tower under the title Karate Man Returns!.
The game revolves around Karate Joe punching objects. As objects fly by the character, the player must press A to punch them off-screen.
There are various objects that need to be punched off-screen:
- Flower pots
- Soccer ball
Just notice that the black pots do not appear in this variant.
- A: Punch
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Punch
- Hit: Karate Joe will punch the object off-screen.
- Barely: Karate Joe will wince as the object lands on the ground just in front of him. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: Karate Joe will gasp as the object flies past him.
- "Wisdom from the Master"
- "You needed to focus on the basics."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You have skill in the fundamentals."
- "Your triple punches were precise!"
|Karate Memory #1|
|As a kid, I dreamed of being a soccer player. My father wouldn't hear of it. "You must master karate before you leave my house!" I still live in the basement.|
To collect the first Skill Star, punch the soccer ball at the right moment later in the minigame.
- This is one of the few games to have different rating screens in both versions, except for the Try Again rating, as it stays the same as the original, but with a slight change. It is switched to the right, rather than the left.
- Like in Rhythm Tengoku, this is the first game you play.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||カラテ家 Karate Man|
|Korean||격투가 The Fighter|