|← Previous Minigame|
Samurai Slice (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
In this endless subgame, the player must copy what the leading bartender taps onto his glass. After he finishes his routine, a blue haired man with glasses follows him on, and an elderly man follows him on. Once the three have followed each other off, the player must then copy what they did.
If the player is follows the rhythm on properly, the spectating character will cheer the men on. If the player fails, the spectating character will lose interest in the men. If the player manages to follow the rhythm properly, they will regain the character's interest, but not fully. If the player fails to follow the rhythm while the character has lost interest, the character is revealed to have left the bar, resulting in a Game Over.
- Tap: Tap glass/hold glass in place
- Flick: Flick glass
- Ace: The glass tapper holds/taps glass following the rhythm on while making women happy.
- Barely: N/A
- Miss: The glass tapper does nothing or he messed up the rhythm. The women will lose interest leave the bar if the player messed up the rhythm second time.
The subgame starts off with the four bartenders attempting to console a sad young woman. As the player gets a higher score, more and more interesting characters make an appearance to marvel at the four men as well as the subgame's tempo increasing.
- Pass 6 points: A green alien in a pink dress appears.
- Pass 13 points: A robot appears.
- Pass 21 points: A woman with towering red hair appears.
Also, in the practice session, an anthropomorphic white bear in a suit judges the performance of the player.
- Considering the music's similar piano jazz theme, it can be implied that this is the same bar the Barista works at.
- The high score counter only goes up to 99.
In Other Languages