"Time to put a fresh and surprisingly literal
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Fruit Basket|
フルーツバスケット Fruit Basket
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Fruit Basket (フルーツバスケット Fruit Basket) is the eighth minigame introduded in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player controls Courtney, the blue ground, who is bouncing fruits to get it into the basketball net outside in a happy looking field.
A sequel later appears in Machine Tower under the title Fruit Basket 2.
The ground must bounce off fruits to the beat as they roll across him. that Press A--to bounce the fruit into the basketball net. There are two kinds of fruits. Apples which have a normal beat. Lemons on the other half is offbeat. Please note that the melons do not appear in this variant.
- A: Dunk the fruit
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Dunk the fruit
- Hit: The fruit successfully gets bounced and shoots onto the basketball net.
- Barely: The fruit bounces but misses the basket for being too late or too early. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The fruit is utterly missed and passes right by.
- "Word from the Street"
- "Eh. Passable."
- "How 'bout dem apples?!"
- "Woohoo!" Fresh-squeezed goodness!"
|Who Threw These?|
|Sometimes basketballs and fruit come zooming over the fence from the school next door. I always look over the fence, but there's no one there. Is the basketball court haunted?|
The Skill Star can be collected when you bounce two lemons at the very end of the minigame.
- Some of the things Courtney can think about are, a game of tic-tac-toe, his girlfriend, a dog, a hamburger and shake, himself as a skateboard, a little spider, and a panda.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||フルーツバスケット Fruit Basket|
|French||Paniers de fruits|
|Italian||Canestro di Frutta|
|Korean||과일 농구 Fruit Basketball|