"A mashup of SO MANY games!
|← Previous Minigame|
Karate Man Senior
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
1 Flow Ball
Final Remix Theme
List of Games
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "Try harder next time."
- "Work on your fundamentals."
- "You had trouble keeping the beat."
- "Your aim was a little shaky."
- "Next time, follow the example better."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You show strong fundamentals."
- "You had great aim."
- "You kept the beat well."
- "You followed the examples well."
|Tibby's mom made this doll for him when he was born. He doesn't play with it anymore, but she holds on to it as a reminder of her little boy.|
At the very end of the remix with LumBEARjack, when the peach appears, hit it perfectly to collect the star.
- The song used in the remix includes titles from every Rhythm Heaven game.
- The rating screens and LumBEARjack segment for this remix are based on a Japanese folklore Momotarō where in the latter, a lumberkitty comes out from a giant peach during the end of this remix.
- Marshal makes a cameo in the epilogue screens.
- There were only 32 rhythm games in this remix, making this the first Remix 10 to not use all minigames.
- This is the second time the final remix of a game included a tutorial game (Drumming Practice), the first being Remix 10 of Rhythm Heaven Fever with Rhythm Test.
In Other Launguage
|Japanese||ファイナルリミックス Final Remix|
|Korean||파이널 리믹스 "Final Remix"|