""This factory builds robots.
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
ボット工場・オイル robotto koujou ・oiru
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Fillbots (ロボット工場・オイル robotto koujou ・oiru "robot factory: oil") is the second minigame that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It's a story variation of Fillbots from Rhythm Heaven. In this game, you are in charge of fuiling Fillbots with purple liquid oil at the robot factory.
A sequel later appears in Honeybee Tower under the title Fillbots 2.
The object of the game is to press and hold A at the right time to fuel up robots in order to make them functional, as well as releasing at the right time to prevent overfilling it. Filling them up too little or too much can cause them to not function at all. There are two kinds of robots you need to fill; a thin one (4 beats) and a fat one (8 beats).
- Press & Hold A button: Fill
- Release: Stop
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap & Hold: Fill
- Release: Stop
- Hit: The robot will fly off if perfectly filled or do a little dance if just filled the correct amount for a hit
- Barely: The robot will appear dazed and tilts its head from side to side if underfueled. If it is overfueled, it will grab its head as if it were about to explode, with its eyes growing large and small. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The robot will continue down the conveyor belt if the player does nothing. if the player misses while trying to fuel, the robots head will tilt to the left. If the play fills the robot too little, it will have crosses on its eyes. If the player continues fueling too much, the robot will explode.
- "Performance Review"
- "Still haven't gotten the basics down."
- "You need more practice with the big ones."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Those robots looked content."
- "You filled the big ones just enough."
|I fuel up the robots. They take an eco-friendly fuel made up mostly of fruit juice. I hear it's pretty tasty. My lunch is dried ramen noodles. Why do the robots eat better than I do?|
The Skill Star can be collected when you are filling up the first huge fillbot.
- This is one of the few games to have different rating screens in both versions.
- This is the first version of Fillbots not to end with a huge robot.
- In Megamix, due to the fact that both Fillbots and Screwbot Factory appear in the game, this minigame was renamed in Japanese to "Robot Factory: Oil". The same applies for Screbot Factory, its Japanese name becoming "Robot Factory: Screw".
- The intro text (at the start of the minigame) appears differently between regions. In the Japanese version, the text is typed out, while the American, Korean and European text flashes into existence. This change is reflected on its sequel, Fillbots 2.
- This is one of a few games to keep the same controls for tapping from Rhythm Heaven to Rhythm Heaven Megamix if you are using the stylus.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ロボット工場・オイル Robot Factory: Oil|
|Korean||로봇 공장・오일 Robot Factory ・ Oil|