Figure Fighter VS is a Rhythm Toy in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It is available after the player clears the Lush Tower
The game has you battling characters who are Boondog, Dieter, Shep, Donna, Hairold, Eglantine, Trey, Bertram, Betty, Philip, Colin, Saffron, Saltwater, Paprika, and Barista. The level of the difficulty depends on the number of Flow of the character you chose. The game consists of your Mii and the character as a Figure Fighter stick figure punching a button to grow the opponent's balloon. The winner is the one who can grow the balloon to the point where it pops. Beating a new character will give you a treasure chest and a new character to challenge each with the higher difficulty. After beating every character (excluding the ones that a player tagged), characters will randomly generate treasure chests. Each chest contains the number of coins and turnips but it all depends, usually bronze and silver turnips but sometimes gold one.
The video game of this Rhythm Toy is also compatible with this feature. Whenever you got tagged by another player, the Cafe icon will display Barista, hinting that another player has tagged you. For each player you tagged, displays the player's Mii, number of Flow, and Favorite Rhythm Game, just like the rest of the characters. You also battle each of the players you tagged.
- A or Tap: Punch button
- Hit: The stick figure will grow muscles to punch the button. If you hit the button with frame perfect timing, the button will flash white and grow the balloon more than a normal hit.
- Barely: The stick figure will grow muscles, but miss the button.
- Miss: The stick figure will punch the button without growing muscles, causing the opponent's balloon to not grow.
- Music from Rhythm Fighter can be heard during the duel.
- When the opponent or the player is Ko'd, the way they're knocked out is a reference to Street Fighter.