"The latest in toy-boxer technology!
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Figure Fighter|
マッスル人形 Massuru Ningyou
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
Figure Fighter (マッスル人形 Massuru Ningyou, "Muscle Doll") is the seventh minigame and it's a story variant of Figure Fighter from Rhythm Heaven Fever that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. In this game, the player controls the Muscle Doll, as he punches a punching bag in a private training room where he first trains himself of becoming the worldwide champion.
A sequel later appears in Machine Tower under the title Figure Fighter 2.
GameplayThe player must press the button at the same time the toy hits the punching bag. This will cause the toy's muscles to buff up, making him strike the punching bag much more forcefully. Signals are given throughout the song by an announcer to determine when to inflate the doll.
There are two different signals the announcer will give out:
- "Jab!": The doll will punch once after the announcer finishes, with some delay.
- "One, two!" The doll will punch twice after the announcer finishes, with a break between the two punches. The screen will darken with the announcer's cue to help the player time it right.
Each cue goes at the same speed, but there are different intervals and mixes of them. Note that the fast "Onetwo!" cue and "Gogogo!" cue do not appear in this variant.
- A: Press button
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Press button
- Hit: The button pumps him up to be more muscular simultaneously with his jab.
- Barely: The figure's pumping is delayed with the sound of released air. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The figure hits the punching bag without pumped up arms.
- "Fan Feedback"
- "Your punches were on the weak side."
- "Not the best combos..."
- "Eh. Passable.
- "Solid punching!"
- "Nice combos!"
Knock-Off Muscle Doll
|Not the Same Thing|
|I asked my grandma to buy me a Muscle Doll, but she got me a Mussel Doll instead. When you pump the air, it clings to a rock. I couldn't hurt her feelings, so I pretended to love it. *sigh*|
About halfway though the minigame when the announcer says "One, two!" hit the second punch at the right moment to collect the star.
- Punch! Shoot! Smack!
- Monster Maw (Super Hard!)
- The landscape outside looks similar to Munchy Monk.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||マッスル人形 Muscle Doll|
|Korean||근육 인형 Muscle Doll|