"A mashup of previous games! Enriched with Vitamin C! (No practice.)"
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
1 Flow Ball
The Clappy Trio 2
List of Games
|Micro-Row 2||The Clappy Trio 2||Shoot-'em-up 2||Second Contact|
The dialogs of the Second Contact section are random.
- "Rhythm League Notes"
- "Try harder next time."
- "Work on your fundamentals."
- "You had trouble keeping the beat."
- "Your aim was a little shaky."
- "Next time, follow the example better."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "You show strong fundamentals."
- "You had great aim."
- "You kept the beat well."
- "You followed the examples well."
|Citrus Land's Specialty!|
|One of Citrus Land's finest oranges, these fruits are so packed with Vitamin C that people will get healthier when one of these is just brought into the room.|
During the Shoot-'em-up segment when there are three invaders, shoot perfectly the third one to collect the star.
- Note that "2" implies the original variations of the minigames. Micro-Row 2 is identical to Micro-Row on Wii. The version just referred to as "Micro-Row" in Rhythm Heaven Megamix is a new variation on the song.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||オレンジリミックス Orange Remix|
|Korean||오렌지 리믹스 Orange Remix|