"Whatever these things are,
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
The Dazzles 2
| Built to Scale 2|
組み立て2 Kumitate 2
|Perfect Reward||"Assembly Line Slogans"|
Built to Scale 2 (組み立て2 Assembly 2 ) is the 31st minigame in Rhythm Heaven, being the sequel to Built to Scale. In this game, the Widgets' assembly line has been extended and your job is to keep the production on. Getting a perfect on this game earns a gift "Assembly Line Slogans" which you can read it at the cafe.
The gameplay is very similar to that of its original game. The main things that were added were much faster moving squares in between the original rhythm, a smaller time spent in the darkness, and a different coloration.
- Tap & Hold: Prepare launch
- Flick: Shoot Rod
- Hit: The rod hits both squares and connects them.
- Barely: The rod will hit both squares, but knock them down, only sending the rod itself down the conveyor belt. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The rod and squares never make contact, and the squares will roll into the nearby slots and disappear through them.
- "Built to Scale 2 Results"
- "You're not quite there yet."
- "Those changes in tempo fooled you!"
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Basics: Mastered!
- "You're good at the fast ones!"
- "You're adopting to the rhythm well!"
- "You did great in that one part!"
In Other Languages
|Japanese||組み立て2 Assembly 2|
|French||A la chaîne 2|
|Spanish||A Escala 2|
|Italian||Fatti ad arte 2|
|Korean||부품 조립 2 Assembly 2|