"How can the captain be so
|← Previous Minigame|
Fillbots 2 (DS)
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Blue Birds 2|
ブルーバーズ2 Burūbāzu 2
|Perfect Reward||Blue Birds of the North song|
The gameplay is actually identical to its prequel, but the game is extended with fast speed which makes it more difficult to peck beaks and stretch necks quickly. The Blue Birds now wear Moscow hats while their captain wears an Eskimo suit, and the game takes place in a Russian campground.
- Tap: Peck
- Hold stylus and flick: Stretch neck
- Hit: The Captain looks pleased. On the neck stretches, the Captain blushes.
- Barely: The blue bird stretches his neck too early or late and will cramp his neck. A "boink" sound can be heard when the player doesn't peck in time. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The Captain gets angry and angrily huffs.
- "The captain says..."
- "Where's your team spirit?"
- "Not so good on the triple peck."
- "Weak stretching!? Waaugh!"
- "I don't know..."
- "Good enough..."
- "I guess that was all right."
- "Nice pecking, waaugh!"
- "Nice consecutive pecks, rookie!"
- "Nice finale, wauuuugh!"
- Karate Joe and Stomp Farmer make cameo appearances in this game through the thoughts and flashbacks of the blue birds.
- Similarly to it's predecessor, missing any of the last 7 "Stretch out your neck!" cues will instantly give you an OK, and missing 2 or more of the last cues will give you a Try Again, even if you didn't miss anything before that.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ブルーバーズ2 Blue Birds 2|
|French||Les trois bleus 2|
|Spanish||Aves Marciales 2|
|Italian||Becchi Blu 2|
|Korean||블루버드특공대2 Blue Bird Troops 2|