""Keep the rally going in this
|← Previous Minigame|
|List of Games||Next Minigame →|
| Air Rally|
|Appearance||Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
|Perfect Reward||1 Flow Ball|
|Song Used||Air Rally Song|
Air Rally (バドミントン Badominton, "Badminton") is the third minigame that appears in Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It is the story variation of Air Rally from Rhythm Heaven Fever. In this game, Baxter & Forthington fly above a desert-like area with a slow paced song playing in the background.
A sequel later appears in Honeybee Tower under the title Air Rally 2.
The player controls Baxter, a dog in a red airplane. Forthington starts off by serving the shuttlecock at Baxter. The player must keep hitting it back by pressing A button in constant beats of two. Forthington might also signal the rhythm to change to a slow beat of four then return to the normal two beat after counting.
- Normal rhythm: Hyah, hyah, hyah, hyah... (Nya, nya, nya, nya...) A standard slow rhythm.
- Altered: Bu-bum bum bum! (Lob shot) A slowed down beat of fours.
- Back to normal: Two, Three, FOUR! (Two, Three, Go!) The rhythm reverts to normal again. Only said after a lob shot is done.
Notice that hitting shuttlecock from different distances does not appear in this variant, excluding the final hit, where Forthington catches the shuttlecock.
- A: Swing racket (hit shuttlecock)
Simple Tap Mode
- Tap: Swing racket (hit shuttlecock)
- Hit: The player hit the shuttlecock back at Forthington.
- Barely: The player hits the shuttlecock, but it is knocked to the side, and Forthington serves another one. A barely counts as a miss.
- Miss: The shuttlecock flies past the player, and Forthington serves another one. However, if it happens to be the last beat, Forthington will get disappointed stating that you can’t just miss the last one.
- "Observations from the Oasis"
- "Your rally needed more pep."
- "The slow ones were a problem for you."
- "Eh. Passable."
- "Solid rallying."
- "The slow ones didn't trip you up."
|Ever since Forthington started using this racket, I haven't been able to keep up with him! I can't believe how much better he's gotten--I must practice...and maybe buy a new racket!|
When you're next to the birds and Forthington gives the signal, hit the shuttlecock at the right moment to collect the star.
- Pattern Play
- Monster Maw (Super Hard!)
- A Blue Bird makes a cameo in the superb rating screen.
- Threefish is in the sprite sheet for this game.
In Other Languages
|Italian||Partita al volo|